Infertility can be a life-changing diagnosis, however engaging an infertility coach will provide you with the fullest support on this seemingly complicated journey. It is important to find the right person that will provide Christian support to help you discover clear, biblical guidelines for maintaining your relationship with God and your husband as you strive to achieve pregnancy. We should never sacrifice our relationship with God or our husband for a baby!
What is Christian Infertility Coaching?
As Christian women, we seek to please Jesus at all times. However, when it comes to infertility, sometimes it is not clear what God thinks about some of the choices we have to make. The fact is that the $3 billion infertility industry is consistently pushing the limits of assisted reproductive technologies, and at times actually crossing the Christian boundary. And if we desire to love God with all our heart, then we must invite God into the center of our infertility.
Christian Infertility Coaching is a support service provided directly to you by me. You will benefit from my deep understanding of the Christian faith and how we apply our beliefs to our infertility choices. I am a trained spiritual guide, well-versed in moral and ethical infertility boundaries, and I have real experience in the emotional, spiritual, physical and relational areas of infertility. Christian Infertility Coaching provides an objective perspective that is filled with hope and inspiration.
What Do We Talk About
The goal of Christian Infertility Coaching is to customize our conversation in such a way that you will receive the maximum benefit in the shortest amount of time. Typically, we will talk about:
- Your feelings about upcoming procedures, recent disappointments or even your latest joy
- Christian guidelines for infertility medicine, procedures, surgeries
- Your relationships with your husband, friends, parents, doctors
- Spiritual guidance in discerning God’s Will for your family, getting out of spiritual darkness
- Understanding expectations for procedures, surgeries, or side-effects from medicine
- Discuss your emotions, what is natural and when you need additional support
- We can pray together, too
What are Christian Infertility Coaching Options?
Frequently Asked Questions
How Does Coaching Work?
Coaching typically occurs during a telephone conversation, e-mail support or in-person. Depending on the type of coaching you need, the call will be scheduled weekly, biweekly or monthly. The length of each call varies from 30 minutes for simple discussions to two hours for more complex situations.
The last thing you need right now is anything complicated! Here are the four easy steps to Infertility Coaching:
|Contact. Submit a contact form to request a free, no obligation phone call with me to discuss Christian Infertility Coaching.|
|Schedule. I will call you for a brief chat about your needs and to set a coaching schedule. This allows me to personalize your coaching.|
|Payment. You will receive an email invoice with personalized details regarding your Infertility Coaching plan. At the bottom of the invoice you will find a “Pay Now” button. Click on the Payment Button to access the secure payment page. Make payment via Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, eCheck, or a PayPal balance. Once the payment is made, I will receive a confirmation email.|
|Coaching! I will call you at the time we agreed upon. You will receive personal coaching tailored to your ongoing infertility situation|
If you desire to love God with all our heart, then invite Him to the center of your infertility.
Why do I need a Christian Infertility Coach?
Many women have found they can’t do this on their own. They know they need an expert, even a team of experts, to help them determine the best Christian direction and to provide objective support and feedback. No athlete would consider going to the Olympics without the support of a coach. The extra edge the coach provides makes all the difference. Why shouldn’t you have this same advantage?
Why does coaching work?
Coaching works for several reasons:
- Our synergy will create a momentum of hope
- A deeper Christian perspective naturally motivates you
- You develop new communication, prayer, emotional and physical skills, which lead to greater success
- Coaching provides a structure of support. Left to our own devices, we start out with the best intentions and then, we hit a snag and it can derail us completely or causes a long delay. I am here to help you quickly break through obstacles so that more is accomplished with fewer struggles and less time.
- Objectivity. I am an objective, positive supporter. Not everyone has such a friend, family member or colleague.
- Expertise. Many people don’t have the resources at their fingertips to understand the Christian view of infertility. It has taken me many years of research, prayer and experience to be prepared help you!
- Our regularly scheduled calls help you to get more done than you would if you were alone. Think about it, if you work out with a personal trainer at the gym, you work much harder than on your own.
- A well-trained coach knows how to listen and personalize motivation. Coaching typically works best with a weekly call so you have time to integrate new ways of thinking and take action. Most coaching is done by phone, video chat or even in person.
- Most people find that their disposition quickly changes, which help you think clearly about infertility decisions and relationships.
Can coaching hurt someone?
No. You are always responsible for your own life. You make your own decisions and take your own actions. I am here to provide positive support and encouragement, along with practical, objective advice. While you may be challenged to think differently or I may propose a different approach than you would normally take, you must decide whether to take the advice or not. I do not in any way control your thoughts, actions or life. You should feel uplifted and motivated to take action at the end of each coaching call.
What is the difference between Christian Infertility Coaching and Secular Coaching?
In my experience, the biggest difference is foundation. Secular coaching can be superficial, frequently relying on a person’s self-imposed ideas, leaving the client unmotivated. Christian Infertility Coaching is Christ-centered. Within Christian Infertility Coaching, there is a three-way relationship between client, coach and Holy Spirit. Secular coaching involves a two-way relationship between coach and client. Many Christian struggling with infertility have found it difficult to trust secular programs because of the lack of a shared foundation. The Bible distinctly tells us to seek only the counsel of other Christians. Proverbs 19:20-21 tells us, “Listen to counsel and receive instruction, that you may be wise in your latter days. There are many plans in a man’s heart, nevertheless the Lord’s counsel—that will stand.”
What makes Christian Infertility Coaches special and different?
While most secular coaches are taught not convey their own values during a sessions with clients, as a Christian Infertility Coach I promise to speak the truth of God’s word, and how it applies to our lives. I will frequently use Bible examples or stories, pray with you, pray for you, and extend the love of God to you every step of the way. I promise.
Why do people often prefer coaching over therapy?
Christian Infertility Coaching involves partnering with a trained coach, increasing your knowledge about Christian infertility options, moving forward, taking action and accountability. Having a coach is something to be proud of and to share with your family and friends. As you are aware, all high achievers, top athletes and executives have coaches to help them get to their next big thing. Well, that’s not the best analogy—we are not after the next big thing, we are after a beautiful baby!
NOTE: I do not treat mental illness or other mental health issues. If I realize you need counseling or therapy, I will refer you immediately to the appropriate professionals. I truly believe counseling and therapy is necessary for some situations, and I will be the first to recommend it if the need arises.
“My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.”